Alugha Updates | February 2021 - what's new at alugha
Here at alugha, we love technology and leveraging it in creative ways for our users to provide unique features and a stellar experience.
That's why we constantly develop, tweak, update and expand our tools and features. Big changes and new feature releases will be announced via email and in our blog section, but there are a lot of improvements happening on a daily basis that you might have missed. We also enjoy receiving your feedback so that we can integrate your ideas into our platform. Send your ideas and feature requests to: email@example.com
You can read up on the latest changes below.
18. February 2021
- Improvement: As a dubbr user I want to have a shortcut to the original segment meta
That's a big AND cool update: You ever suffered from the fact that you do not now how the original actor put emitions into a specific segment? We added this new and amazing feature for you! Just click it and see the default text and also listen to the audio.
- Fix: As a User I want the text-based dubbr segment import to gracefully accept cues after multiple line breaks
- Improvement: UI & GQL: Allow selection of watchlists as sourceset
- Improvement: As a dubbr user I want to pin certain rows to the top to keep them visible in the timeline
- Improvement: UI: Add context menu to pin whole tracks and segment groups
That's a cool update! You can now group tracks to pin them all in once on top.
- Improvement: Tweak layout of producer frontpage
- Fix: Rework image sizing on press resource page
- Fix: Languages of non-playable tracks are still showing up in TrackSettings language selection
- Fix: LangCode is not derived from name on custom languages anymore
- Fix & Improvement: The recorder UI has broken elements when displayed in RTL language
- Fix & Improvement: Text-editor segment is too large when there is only one track
- Improvement: As an admin I want to add existing watchlists to the video overview page
- Improvement: As an admin I want to set different display types for watchlist source entries
9 February 2021
- Improvement: As a producer I want to select from languages that I frequently use
That's a cool update! Most producers use the same set of languages for their videos. Therefore, our drop-down is more dynamic now and adjusts to that behaviour. Frequently used language are now the first ones in your list.
- Improvement: The dubbr product page was redesign
- Fix: User settings are always marked as dirty for some reason
- Fix: Publisher → Publisher modal becomes unscrollable without a certain height
- Improvement: Refine skynet api to support plain text input
- Improvement: UI: Implement voice row pinning
That's a big AND cool update: You now can fix tracks in the dubbr to have them available at all times. Each track, either subtitles, transcript or audio has a pin on the left and you decide which of them you want at the top of your screen.
- Fix: Producer Pages → Changing content category when filter is open gives "maximum update depth exceeded" error
- Fix & Improvement: As a dubbr user, I want RTL support for the text editors
That'ts a cool AND big update: RTL == Right To Left. We are programmed to be multilingual but we are not perfect, however. Adding this update brings our RTL usage to the next level.
- Fix & Improvement: UI: Refactor Text-Editors to match the latest design spec
That's a big update: Yes! Users love our side-by-side editor, although it also caused some problems. But now this is history.
- Improvement: And obviously we also update our side-by-side editor for the subtitles → Refactor text editor segment data generation and sorting.
- Improvement: As a dubbr user I want the correct segment to be active during playback in the timeline
That's a big update! Well, just check it out yourself in this video:
- Improvement: Improve maintenance job logging
- Improvement: UI → Activate correct segment in timeline while playing
- Improvement: Prepare graphql-server to allow frequently used languages of a user to be queried
Congratulations again to the team, this is a serious job for a company with a bright future!
More articles by this producer
Videos by this producer
This past year has been tough on all of us, and during times like these, we need to come together and do our part. I am pleased to announce that we at happyness.me have decided to spread some cheer & positivity. Help us, help you!