alucation week from 31st January to 6th February 2022
This week alugha is dedicated to alucation. See what awaits you here.
This week at alugha, it is all about our heart project alucation.
What is alucation?
- alucation is a large multilingual digital classroom.
- Knowledge of all kinds (e.g. fractions, linguistics, biology, playing the guitar...) is taught in nice videos.
- As is typical for alugha, this is of course multilingual and barrier-free.
- alucation is always open, regardless of language of origin, age, place and time.
- alucation videos are not monetised, as education should be free for everyone.
This week, you can expect
- exciting documentaries and explanatory videos
- a contribution on the topic of school and education
- a classic film
In addition, the alugha team refers to already existing articles about "Videos in the classroom", L.'s stories about her bilingual children in a monolingual school, experiences of a teacher and Gabriella's stories from school.
We look forward to an educational, multilingual week.