How to Make Pasta from Strawberries! This delicious dessert can be whipped together pretty quick and it is sure to impress anyone you serve it to (even yourself).
Click here to see more videos: https://alugha.com/HouseholdHacker
¾ Cup Of Fruit (Any Fruit Will Work)
⅓ Cup Of Water
1 TBSP Sugar (Optional but Delicious)
3 TBSP Agar-Agar
Flakes (Found in Asian Foods Aisle)
1. Blend it all up until it is liquified and there are no lumps in the mixture.
2. Pour mixture into a pan and cook on medium heat.
3. Remove from heat when mixture begins to boil.
4. Add to a container and fill up a food syringe with the cooked mixture.
5. Eject the mix into vinyl tubing and place into cold water for 5 minutes.
6. Fill food syringe with air and push out the noodles from the tubing.
7. Add cream or extra fruit on the side and enjoy your delicious pasta dessert!
For Business Inquiries or Media Requests: http://youtube.com/householdhacker/about
More videos by this producer