alugha - everyone's language!
Currently we are looking for an intern as UI/UX Designer (f/m/d) for our company alugha in Mannheim.
alugha is Swahili and literally means “a language”. Our mission is to overcome language barriers.
Globally, for the first time ever, the alugha player allows to enhance online-videos with several audio files, i.e., 1 video = many languages. This technology allows to very quickly share knowledge worldwide.
The Alugha GmbH was founded in April 2014 by Gregor Greinert and Bernd Korz in Mannheim / Germany. The team around the founders currently consists of 36 employees and freelancers.
More information about us here:
Share it with others:
Become a part of a small but extraordinary team!
Skills you should have
- Student of Communication, Interaction or User Interface Design
- Passion for appealing and intuitive design
- Understanding and ability to realize complex technical contexts
- Skills in Adobe CC and Sketch
What we offer
- Exciting challenges in an internationally operating startup
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- The opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to develop your Skills in exciting projects
- Regular employee events that create beautiful, shared experiences
Would you enjoy supporting a start-up company to become successful? alugha would be the right place for you to be!
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & work samples as well as salary). Please mail to email@example.com.
Daniel Kilian | Legal Officer / HR
O7.17 | 68161 Mannheim