alugha - everyone's language!
We are looking for a full-time employee (native speaker) (f/m/d) for Chinese translations and dubbing for our company alugha in Mannheim (maternity cover until December 2021)
alugha is Swahili and literally means “a language”. Our mission is to overcome language barriers.
Globally, for the first time ever, the alugha player allows to enhance online-videos with several audio files, i.e., 1 video = many languages. This technology allows to very quickly share knowledge worldwide.
The Alugha GmbH was founded in April 2014 by Gregor Greinert and Bernd Korz in Mannheim / Germany. The team around the founders currently consists of 36 employees and freelancers.
More information about us here:
Share it with others:
Become a part of a small but extraordinary team!
- Translate and correct various videos and texts from German or English into Chinese and vice versa
- Dubbing of various videos in Chinese
- Check and update the Chinese version of our website
- Bring in new creative ideas
Skills you should have
- You are proficient in German or English (at least C1 level) and you are fluent in Chinese; You are proficient in even more languages? All the better!
- You love your language and enjoy translating
- You have a good general education
- You are highly motivated
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on an innovative and groundbreaking project
- High level of personal responsibility
- A great team
- A workplace with a view of the water tower
- Fair remuneration
Would you enjoy supporting a start-up company to become successful? alugha would be the right place for you to be!
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & work samples as well as salary). Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daniel Kilian | Legal Officer / HR
O7.17 | 68161 Mannheim