alugha - everyone's language!
We are looking for an experienced SEO-writer & marketing / PR specialist (f/m/d) for the European area in Mannheim.
alugha is Swahili and literally means “a language”. Our mission is to overcome language barriers.
Globally, for the first time ever, the alugha player allows to enhance online-videos with several audio files, i.e., 1 video = many languages. This technology allows to very quickly share knowledge worldwide.
The Alugha GmbH was founded in April 2014 by Gregor Greinert and Bernd Korz in Mannheim / Germany. The team around the founders currently consists of 36 employees and freelancers.
More information about us here:
Share it with others:
Become a part of a small but extraordinary team!
- Keyword Research
- Draft & edit articles
- Publish articles on our CMS
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results quarterly
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis
Skills you should have
- You speak German or English; You speak even more languages? All the better!
- SEO & Conversion optimized writing style
- Working experience in public relations required
- You are highly motivated
What we offer
- The opportunity to work on an innovative and revolutionary project
- High level of personal responsibility
- A great team
- A workplace with a view of the water tower
- Fair remuneration
Would you enjoy supporting a start-up company to become successful? alugha would be the right place for you to be!
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & work samples as well as salary). Please mail to email@example.com.
Daniel Kilian | Legal Officer / HR
O7.17 | 68161 Mannheim
Please only send your applications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received by other means can unfortunately not be considered and are automatically deleted without notice for data protection reasons.