alugha - everyone's language!
We want you! As a Sales Representative (f/m/d) for our Headquarters in Mannheim
alugha is Swahili and literally means “a language”. Our mission is to overcome language barriers.
Globally, for the first time ever, the alugha player allows to enhance online-videos with several audio files, i.e., 1 video = many languages. This technology allows to very quickly share knowledge worldwide.
The Alugha GmbH was founded in April 2014 by Gregor Greinert and Bernd Korz in Mannheim / Germany. The team around the founders currently consists of 36 employees and freelancers.
More information about us here:
Share it with others:
Become a part of a small but extraordinary team!
- Responsible for sales with a defined customer base
- Maintenance and expansion of customer contacts
- Active demand recovery with the aim of selling the entire range of services and solutions from alugha
- Planning and execution of sales campaigns
- Leading a transparent resubmission and consistent offer tracking with documentation of essential conversation content in the CRM system
Skills you should have
- Completed commercial education and practical experience in sales, preferably in the field of B2B for software or sophisticated technical solutions
- Excellent knowledge of standard EDP applications (MS Office) and CRM software
- Personality with a convincing performance on the phone as well as in person, very good communication skills and strong negotiating skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
What we offer
- Diverse and exciting challenges in an internationally operating startup
- Dynamic corporate culture, with flat hierarchies and open communication
- Regular employee events that strengthen cohesion and create beautiful, shared experiences
- Performance-based remuneration on a commission basis
- Balanced mix of home office, travel and office work in a modern setting with a view of the water tower
Would you enjoy supporting a start-up company to become successful? alugha would be the right place for you to be!
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & work samples as well as salary). Please mail to email@example.com.
Daniel Kilian | Legal Officer / HR
O7.17 | 68161 Mannheim