alugha - everyone's language!
We are looking for a full-time, part-time or working student computer linguist (f/m/d) for our company alugha in Mannheim / Germany.
alugha is Swahili and literally means “a language”. Our mission is to overcome language barriers.
Globally, for the first time ever, the alugha player allows to enhance online-videos with several audio files, i.e., 1 video = many languages. This technology allows to very quickly share knowledge worldwide.
The Alugha GmbH was founded in April 2014 by Gregor Greinert and Bernd Korz in Mannheim / Germany. The team around the founders currently consists of 36 employees and freelancers.
More information about us here:
Share it with others:
Become a part of a small but extraordinary team!
Skills you should have
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning
- Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar
- Motivation to learn new tools and technologies
What we offer
- The possibility to cooperate in an innovative and revolutionary project
- Working in areas of modern software engineering
- A great team
- An on-site workplace with a view to the water tower
Would you enjoy supporting a start-up company to become successful? alugha would be the right place for you to be!
We look forward to receiving your application (CV & work samples as well as salary). Please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daniel Kilian | Legal Officer / HR
O7.17 | 68161 Mannheim