Job offer: We are looking for you to make videos multilingual
You will search for interesting videos on YouTube (like movie trailers…) that are available in more than only one language. Then you care that we have those additional languages in a MP3 and you gone add it into our backend/uploader. Beside this you also translate (get the right text) for the title and the description. Once you are done with this you make sure that the world will get attention of your great work and spread it over our blog, Facebook, twitter, Google+… A good sample for you is X-Man, check it out here.
We expect you to:
- know about computers
- know how a search engine works
- know how YouTube works
- know how GarageBand or any similar audio arranging/editing software works to cut audio files
- know how audacity or any similar wave editor works (to adapt the audio speed)
- high value on high-quality work!
- own a computer (if you would like to work from home)
- be connected to a decent internet
- at least speak english as an additional language
- work with Skype, Hangouts or Facebook chat.
We leave it to you to decide if you want to work from home, our office or where ever you want, we are really flexible here! And it is also ok for us if you are a
- Mother, Father, Uncle, Aunt…
- Spare time, full time, as a hobby…
- being a Linux user, a Windows user, a Mac OS X user…
For us the factors mentioned in the first list are important.
We will show you exactly what we are looking for and we also give you an exact plan how to do the dubbing, where to get the tools and all additional informations you need for the videos.
If you are interested now feel free to contact
us and please also give us some informations like:
- Name, First name
- Place of residence
- how many hours you could invest per months
- which experience you got by now with editing audio and dubbing
- which hard- and software you have available
- when you could start
We are looking forward to numerous letters!